Monday, December 22, 2008

Weather in Dubai


It was before 8 years when I arrived to Dubai it was 01:30AM after midnight (just to make it clear its a night time :)

It was before 8 years when I arrived in Dubai at 01:30 AM. Once the airplane’s door opened, I felt a huge temperature difference between inside and outside. The night temperature in April was around 31°C with 90% humidity. August, the peak of the heat, easily reaches 48°C during the day and 34°C at night.

Every place in Dubai has air conditioning (A/C) – in the airport, cars, shopping malls, and almost everywhere indoors. During my first week, I spent all daytime at home under the A/C, discovering that people rarely went outside, mostly staying in shopping malls, coffee shops, or restaurants.

The high humidity, sometimes reaching 100% in summer, is the worst part of Dubai weather. Adjusting took time; eventually, I learned to explore at night. The beach, bustling with people and families during the weekend nights, amazed me.

For those unaccustomed to hot weather, visiting between October and March is ideal for enjoying Dubai as a tourist. If seeking a job and planning to stay, experiencing cooler weather first helps acclimatize to the rising temperatures gradually.

Cloud seeding, a technique used to enhance rainfall, is a common practice in Dubai. It's employed to mitigate the arid climate, bringing relief from the intense heat and contributing to water resources in the region.

If you’re someone seeking adventure in high temperatures, visiting Dubai in August can be an experience, but remember not to confine yourself to A/C rooms once you’re here.

Once you're in Dubai, the weather becomes part of your daily experience.

g="EN-GB">) and once the aeroplane’s door opened I went out and it was a huge temperature difference between inside and out side I thought its only some heat coming from the reactor or the plane engine but once I stepped away from the plane I realise the reality that this is the Dubai weather it was in April night temperature was like (31oC ) and humidity like 90% once I met my relatives I was surprised about the weather and they was laughing and they told me this is nothing and we are only in April so be ready for August . August is the summit of the heat it may reach easily 48oC day time and 34oC night time In our way to home I recognized that every place there is an air conditioner (A/C) in the airport in the car after at home the shopping malls, in general there is no place without A/C except outside
During my first week I spent all the days time at home under the A/C and only I went outside at night but it was still hot and humid for me so I came to know why there is no body out side all people are in shopping malls or inside a coffee or restaurant but always I had one question how the people live before in this city without A/C I can not imaging that..
The worst thing in the Dubai weather is actually the humidity sometimes reach 100% in the summer.
Any how after a while I get a bit used to the weather and one time a friend asked me to go with him to the beach then I told him no way its so hot and he said of course we are not going day time we will go night time J ohhh really!! I said ok and it was my first time ill see the beach full of people and families night time during the weekend you may not find a place on it
So for people who want to come to Dubai and they are not used to the hot weather so its better to come in the duration between October and March because if you are only a tourist you will enjoy your time in Dubai walking around, going to the beach, going to the desert ...
And if you are someone who is looking for a job and wants to stay here so you will see the good weather first and once the heat will go up you will get to use to it step by step it’s not like when you come first time and be choked with the high temperature and even if you are looking for a job that will be helpful
And why not! You may be someone who wants to experience the hot weather so please come on August you will really have an adventure in our planet but don’t hide your self in A/C room
Once you are in Dubai.




2 comments:

  1. For weather update in dubai: It gives you the current temperature in dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Visit ,Apply and Success in your Life"
    Looking for a job in Dubai....Then Please visit www.gulfjob4u.com for more details....
    100% Free Job Site
    More than 5000 jobs
    Daily Updation
    Jobs Updates Dubai,Sharjah,Abu Dhabi,Al Ain,Ajman,Qatar,Doha,Saudi Arabia,Oman,Muscat,Kuwait
    You will get your Dream Job Here
    Visit Best website for Job

    ReplyDelete